Friday, May 2, 2008

Asia trip update #1

Well I'm sitting here in the airport in Asia.  I won't be talking about specifics due to security concerns.

The flight over was good.  I slept about 8 hours of the 15hr flight, which was a blessing.  Someone once told me (you know who you are) "Better living through chemistry".  I 100% believe in that.  :)

Not too much to tell right now.  We are awaiting a boat to pick us up from here to take us to where we will be spending most of the week.

Nothing to report as of this point.  Please pray for continued good health and safety.  Security could be a concern tomorrow due to the activities going on within the city that we will be in.  Dad - Don't worry, everything will be fine.  I can explain more later when I'm out of country.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday - It is Friday night here...

~J

--
..GO and make disciples of all the nations... (Matthew 28:19a) - Who am I to argue with that?

No comments: