Good evening everyone...
Today has been another good day, but aren't they all this side of heaven, really?
This morning we went to McD for breakfast. Yea, we're living on the edge aren't we? :)
After that we headed off to distribution. The past two days there has been a team from Florida here helping distribute as well. Today was their last day, as they head off to Thailand tomorrow for a little sightseeing. Today during distribution time, I prayed the area where we were distributing for protection, strength and guidance. It all seemed to help, as the tourist that we are targeting seemed to really respond well. Today we handed out 700 bibles and packets and 17 English new testaments.
After distribution we headed off to lunch. McD's again, (this is the first time we have had it for lunch). It was good as McD's always is.
Then off to the k-12 school where Eric, Matt and I were in a class of 11-13 year olds. They were a little shy, but not as much as the 16 yo's that Eric and I had yesterday. Today I had pulled a few 4x4 pictures and a picture from Christmas of my grandparents, D (my honey), and myself. I then told them that I was getting married in one month. They all clapped and kinda yelled. It was a fun time. We were talking to them about healthy eating, and it played well with what Eric does for a living. Plus some of the problems my family has had in the past with health problems. I think our points were drove home and the information was relayed in a pretty good manner.
Then we were off to a hotel/casino for dinner and shopping. The building is supposed to be the second largest building (per square foot) than any other building in the world. Not sure about that, but I may have to do some checking...
The temperature here today was a lot like yesterday, GREAT. Today was a little more humid, but it was still a VERY nice day.
Thanks for taking the time to read this update and I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!
We are hoping to be broadcasting into First Wednesday tonight, so please pray for good network speeds and that all the other technical aspects of things will go very smoothly...
I hope you have a wonderful day!!
~J
--
..GO and make disciples of all the nations... (Matthew 28:19a) - Who am I to argue with that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment