Good day all...
Ridge now it's almost 9p on the east coast and we are at the airport in HK awaiting to board our flight.
Yesterday in HK was a good day, but very, very tiring. We traveled from our previous location into HK. We then got taxi's to the hotel where we stayed. The hotel was nice for what it was, but the amenities were a little less than what I had hoped. We had three people in a pretty small room. The water pressure was a little low and there was a LOT of air in the hot water lines. I don't know if they had just changed out the water heater and not purged the system or what, but something was definitely wrong.
We took a tour around Hong Kong that lasted 7 hours. Some of it was picking other people up and sitting in traffic, but we got to see a lot of cool sites. We got back to the hotel around 1130p. Since we had left our original hotel at 7a, that made for a really long day!
Well, since traveling took up most of our day that is all I really have to report as of now. I will let everyone know when we touch down in NY.
I hope everyone has a good night. Please pray that everyone has a good flight and that we are able to get some rest.
Thanks!!
~J
--
..GO and make disciples of all the nations... (Matthew 28:19a) - Who am I to argue with that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment