Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Asia Pretrip update #3

Good morning all..

Everything is on course and full steam ahead for a morning departure tomorrow morning.  As with other Asia trips that I have been on, I plan on staying up all night, then when we board the long flight across Canada, I will be take a sleeping pill, then it's lights out for me.  With any luck and a little prayer, I will be able to sleep a good portion of the trip.  Before we board that plane though we will be spending a good portion of the day in New York city.  I for one, have never been to the big apple, so I'm excited about that.

Last night D and I went to Target to get a few things for my trip.  I estimated it to be about $45 worth, but wouldn't ya know, it was closer to $65 and it didn't seem like we had gotten anything.  I also went by the church to workout a few things that we are planning for the First Wednesday service in May.  If you were there you may have seen us testing it.  We are hoping to broadcast into the service, from overseas, with two way audio and video.  Should be cool, if we have good connectivity over there, so you don't want to miss it-Michele, there is a plug for you. :)

Anywho, the packing will begin tonight when I get home and will probably continue until we leave the house around 3:30a.  We're going to go get breakfast, then off to the airport.

Please keep our travel in your prayers as we will be not only flying, but traveling into New York city tomorrow.  Also pray that the team members that are going to sleep tonight, that they would have restful, relaxing sleep.

I have a coworker who has asked that we pray for his brother.  If you could do that, I would be greatly appreciated and I know he would too...

Have a great day and I'll send another update out as it is relevant.

~J

--
..GO and make disciples of all the nations... (Matthew 28:19a) - Who am I to argue with that?

No comments: