For those that are keeping track, the days are counting down until Desiree and I get married (5 days 2 hours 58 minutes). This past Saturday I spent most of the day cleaning out my basement, just getting rid of stuff that I haven't used in years and simply making room for other things. We will be moving into the house that I have been living in. I hope to finish up a few projects around the hosue toward the end of the year, then we will start looking for a house that will be 'ours'.
Please keep us in your prayers as we continue to walk closer to Saturday and as we strive to keep the Lord at the center of our soon to be wedded life together.
Thanks and I hope you have a great day!
~J
--
..GO and make disciples of all the nations... (Matthew 28:19a) - Who am I to argue with that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so sad I will not be there. But I am keeping you in my prayers and can't wait to meet her. I love you cuz!!!
Carlla
uerehfe3gyrtwerwerqwwgeeujrqt 4u45h ehruetjiji
LOVE
Kennedy
Post a Comment