To all:
Last night we had our final meeting before leaving for overseas. It was a wonderful time of fellowship and prayer as we embark on another adventure for the Lord.
I am very apprehensive about leaving my fiancée to go on this trip. This will be the longest we have ever been away from each other since we started dating. I know everything is going to be fine, but that doesn't change the fact that it is hard for me to leave her for this time, especially with so much going on. I would ask that you pray for me in this area, so that I wouldn't be distracted from the tasks that we will have set before us on this trip.
My sunburn has passed and has turned into a nice start to a great tan for this summer. So that is a blessing and an answered prayer.
Yesterday I printed out my list of things that I take on trips of this nature. I quickly went over it to see what all I needed to go to the store to purchase and to my surprise there wasn't much that I didn't already have. D said she was going to add a few things to my list to make sure I had everything I needed. :)
I just wanted to give everyone a quick update on how things are progressing. We are on course for a 6a departure on Thursday from Knoxville, headed to Newark.
I hope everyone has a wonderful day and a blessed week!
~J
--
..GO and make disciples of all the nations... (Matthew 28:19a) - Who am I to argue with that?
Last night we had our final meeting before leaving for overseas. It was a wonderful time of fellowship and prayer as we embark on another adventure for the Lord.
I am very apprehensive about leaving my fiancée to go on this trip. This will be the longest we have ever been away from each other since we started dating. I know everything is going to be fine, but that doesn't change the fact that it is hard for me to leave her for this time, especially with so much going on. I would ask that you pray for me in this area, so that I wouldn't be distracted from the tasks that we will have set before us on this trip.
My sunburn has passed and has turned into a nice start to a great tan for this summer. So that is a blessing and an answered prayer.
Yesterday I printed out my list of things that I take on trips of this nature. I quickly went over it to see what all I needed to go to the store to purchase and to my surprise there wasn't much that I didn't already have. D said she was going to add a few things to my list to make sure I had everything I needed. :)
I just wanted to give everyone a quick update on how things are progressing. We are on course for a 6a departure on Thursday from Knoxville, headed to Newark.
I hope everyone has a wonderful day and a blessed week!
~J
--
..GO and make disciples of all the nations... (Matthew 28:19a) - Who am I to argue with that?
--
..GO and make disciples of all the nations... (Matthew 28:19a) - Who am I to argue with that?
No comments:
Post a Comment