Monday, January 5, 2009

Life

It's been a while since I have written on my blog, instead I have posted a few times our our blog, but felt that this one should go here instead.

Over the past few months I have felt that my walk with the Lord had slid a little, or at least been at a stand still.  A month or two ago DesirĂ©e and I decided that we were going to do Experiencing God by Henry Blackaby.  It is a wonderful study that FPC as a whole did in the early days.  Well a week ago today we started it as a couple.  Even after only doing it one week I feel a little closer to God through it.

As some of you know DesirĂ©e had lasik today.  She went to the same place that I had mine done last year.  Right now she is in bed resting after the surgery.  I can tell she is in pain and it is weighing heavy on me that I can't simply fix it.  I'm a fixing it kinda guy and don't like things that I can't take care of.  I know that over the course of the next couple of hours the pain is going to slowly start going away (at least it's supposed to).  If you would, would you please pray with me on this regard.  It would mean the world to me and us if you could do that.

Thanks and I hope you have a wonderful day!

~Jeff

--
..GO and make disciples of all the nations... (Matthew 28:19a) - Who am I to argue with that?

No comments: